Blue Sky is looking for responsible,caring, and compassionate people interested in joining us in serving adult individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities.
We are always accepting applications, However we have no available positions at this time.
Applications will be reviewed once a position becomes available.
Job Title: Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class E Driver’s License (good driving record preferred)
- Background check verified
- Immediate Supervisor: DDP
- Pay starting at: $11.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of all programs/services as scheduled
- Chart significant changes, behavior, illness, etc., in Universal Progress Notes
- Keep your workspace clean and safe
- Attend in-services, complete employment trainings and all other trainings as needed
- Provide transportation for the individuals receiving services
- Document EMT incident/accident reports and report them to the Assistant Director/ Director
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by the Director
- Must be able to transfer residents if necessary (gait belt, Hoyer lift, etc.). Agency
provides training in the appropriate methods for transfers.
- Must be able to perform cleaning tasks, i.e., mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, laundry, etc.
Upload Your Resume Below